Oleo-Mac® chainsaws come in a full range of models designed to offer the right solution to individual requirements. Pruning, felling, lopping: Oleo-Mac® offers models with different specifications to suit the job at hand. Every chainsaw in the range is characterised by top quality, reliable performance, easy use and maintenance. Furthermore, the engine’s low consumption and linear torque-speed response ensure premium performance even during extended periods of continuous duty.
Stock Code: OMU947
18″ Guide bar.
325″ Pitch chain.
Twin ring piston for reduced wear and longer life.
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Full anti-vibration system.
The filter/spark -plug cover can be opened without tools for greatly simplified maintenance.
Aluminium oil pump: ensures zero flow with engine idling and long, durable service.
- Bar Length: 18
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Chain Type: .325″
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Decompressor: Yes
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: 4.9 kg (Powerhead only)
- Engine (cc): 45.0 cc
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Capacity: 500 ml
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Ignition: Electronic
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • Oleo-Mac® 1 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL1002 • Oleo-Mac® 5 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL5002 • Oleo-Mac® 1 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL1005 • Oleo-Mac® 4 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL4005 • Oleo-Mac® 20 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL2005 • Oleo-Mac® Chainsaw helmet: OMUHELMET • Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE • Chainsaw chaps – large: PCSCHAPS-L • Chainsaw chaps – medium: PCSCHAPS-M • Chainsaw chaps – small: PCSCHAPS-S
- Oil Capacity: 270 ml
- Output: 3.1 hp (2.3 kW)
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Starter: Recoil
- Warranty: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty 5 Years Domestic Warranty – Conditions apply.